Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beachy mom

Continuing the swimwear theme from a couple of days ago, here are a few pictures of my mom from the 60ies and 70ies that I found when I was visiting them this weekend. I always enjoy flicking though the old photo albums they have! Most of their albums are hiding somewhere in the basement at the moment after they moved last year, but I found one and snapped some pictures from it to share. :)

1965
"There are enough of charming beach sirens to rest ones eyes on these days. 17 year old Elsa Svare from Stjørdal thinks life is wonderful during the summer vacation"

Early 70ies
Playing tennis in the backyard. Found this picture in a photo album and my dad has written "NO COMMENT" under it. :P

1971
My parents and my oldest brother soaking in the sun.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

♥, S 

No comments:

Post a Comment